What makes the perfect veggie burger? In order to provide a review I need to define my standards.
- The bun: toasted, preferably warm, good bread to filling ratio.
- The salad: must have salad
- The sauce: not overwhelming in flavour nor amount, shouldn’t make the burger slide when bitten into.
- The cheese: ideally should have cheese. I won’t order blue cheese.
- The patty or burger: various options here for the veggie burger, needs to be something worth biting into!
- The fries: I consider the fries an integral part of the burger. Fries not chips. Thin not chunky. Hot (heat not flavour).
- The presentation: does eating off a plank make a burger taste better?
All quite simple really!